At Agile, we’ve been implementing inbound principles since 2010 and in the early stage of getting to know you, we seek to gain an understanding of how inbound is used at your company, if at all (which is OK). In 2017, Agile was granted Agency Certification and is a HubSpot Agency Partner. Being a HubSpot Agency Partner gives our team access to extensive training and onboarding resources, just like our HubSpot clients, so we can stay on top of our game for each of our clients. Our combined experience in both inbound marketing and inbound sales means the whole buying process from Attract to Delight (see graphic below) is covered. A “growth agency” is the best way to describe us.
Our inbound services are customized to your needs and may include the following:
- Training – customized and provided to both marketing and sales teams;
- Customized Inbound “Playbook” – created with you and based on your unique business goals, challenges and plans;
- 60 Day plans -- so everyone is on the same page at all times;
- Setup of HubSpot – either as a complete website and inbound marketing and sales solution OR to integrate with your existing web platform and/or CRMs like Salesforce;
- Setup of automation and personalization features within HubSpot;
- 16 additional services including content marketing, SEO, advertising and more.
What is Inbound?
Inbound marketing focuses on attracting customers through relevant and helpful content and adding value at every stage in a customer’s journey. Unlike outbound marketing, inbound marketing does not fight for potential customers’ attention. Instead, by publishing and distributing content created to address ideal customers’ problems and needs, companies attract qualified prospects to them. The four phases of the inbound process include:
- Attract. Attract more of the right customers with relevant content delivered at the right time—which is when they’re looking for it.
- Convert. Once you’ve attracted website visitors, the next step is to convert those visitors into leads by opening up conversations in whatever way works best for them—with messages, forms or meetings. Once you’re in touch, you continue the conversation by answering questions and providing relevant content that’s interesting and valuable to each buyer persona.
- Close. Turn your leads into customers through sales.
- Delight. Your job doesn’t end with a sale. The inbound way is about providing a remarkable experience for customers, as well. In this way, they’ll buy more, stay with you longer, refer their peers and tell the world they appreciate you.