Branding & Personas
At the core of any business is it’s brand. We work to enhance your brand. We are experienced in brand assessment, brand enhancement and brand protection. We work closely with branding consultants and agencies when appropriate. We also specialize in building and redesigning websites that integrate inbound marketing software.
At Agile, we embarked on the same branding journey, we employ for our clients. Through this experience we "learned by doing" and developed the following:
- A logo and tagline that represents who we are as a company and how we want people to recognize us. In other words, we want to communicate a message that answers: Oh, they are the company that does x. At Agile, we do “smart growth” really well. Not growth for the sake of growth, but growth with backbone.
- A Style Guide. Our Style Guide makes it easy for team members and anyone using our company logo, colors, fonts and images to know proper use and placement of these elements so that the brand is clear and never compromised.
- A Brand Essence and Brand Personality. They are:
The heart of the Agile mission and position is our years of experience. Our passion is partnering with our clients to share their inspiring story and using our experience to simplify marketing and web systems and solutions.
Established in 2004, Agile Digital is a highly experienced, ethical partner, a friend and an advocate for your business or non-profit. We give back to our local communities. We know not every company has the time to deal with digital marketing. That’s where we come in. And then with larger and more predictable revenue levels, our clients are able to give back to their communities.
With the right positioning in place, our designers bring your brand to life with compelling creative. We took a fairly straight-forward and minimalist approach to our creative -- you'll notice on our website, on the HubSpot platform, a simple design with clean graphics. Watch for more creative additions to our website.
An effective marketing program begins with knowing your ideal buyers in as much detail as possible. For example, you need to understand who they are, what job functions they perform, where they spend their time online, their professional priorities and what decision criteria they use. A buyer persona is a semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer based on real data and market research about your existing customers, which includes demographics, behavior patterns, motivations and goals.
It's important to establish buyer personas for your business so you can segment your audience and create stronger marketing campaigns. For the branding & persona component of your project with Agile, we set aside sufficient time for completing Buyer Persona profiles.
Want to get a head start and get familiar with personas?
But, how do you start researching and creating these personas from scratch?
Our free, customizable buyer persona template will let you easily organize your research to create your very own buyer personas.
With this free template you can learn best practices for persona research and create thorough, detailed buyer personas that you can share with your entire company.
This offer includes tips and tricks for:
- Asking the right questions during your persona interviews and surveys
- Formatting your persona research in a compelling way
- Presenting your new, finalized buyer personas to your company
- Using your buyer personas for segmentation, content mapping, and lead nurturing